Dear Subscribers. . . .

Well I got back from Chemistry class, and now my work load is a lot more relaxed. Tonight, I'll finish week 11 of US Government and take a math test which will complete my math load for this week. :) Tomorrow all I have to do is study for, and take a World Views test, and finish some things for FLAME.
And then, when that's all done, I will open my dice. =D!!!! I've been looking at the unopened box all week and soon, very soon I can finally open them. It's a great motivation to get my work done.

Regarding my RP: the last few nights, I've been working on the map of my world. I've been figuring out names for places and things like that. I'm now contemplating whether or not I should take my map to Kinkos and have them enlarge it on a big piece of paper for easier game-play. I've been also working on the mechanics, and I'm really stuck on the damage and attack modifiers. . . .

I'll miss Stargate Atlantis for the second week in a row now. :( But hopefully I can convince some of my friends to contribute to the human fund....I mean SGA fund so I can purchase the two episdoes I'll have missed from itunes. The Sci-Fi channel really needs to re-run the new episodes on the following Saturday.


Side Note: The Mazda RX-8 is the car I'm looking into buying! It's such a beautiful car. :)


And now a little song for our troops: By George M. Cohan

"Over There, Over There
Send the word, send the word,
Over There
That the Yanks are coming,
The Yanks are coming,
The drums rum tumming everywhere
So prepare,
Say a Prayer
Send the word,
Send the word to beware
We'll be over, we're coming over.
And we won't be back till it's over over there!"




-Carpenter
To God Be The Glory,




5:19 PM on the 12th of November in The Year of Our Lord 2008.

No comments: