Pins and Floor Sensors

Obama is wrong, Bush was an amazing President, I salute him for that, and I have a 4-6 page paper to write in the contrasting worldview of Christianity, Islam, Secular Humanism, Marxism-Leninism, Cosmic Humanism, and Postmodernism covering as a whole, in each World View, exactly where they stand in the following; Theology, Philosophy, Biology, Ethics and Phsychology.


Wow that was a long sentence but I still managed to cover all the basics. Oh yeah, did I mention this Friday will be amazingly wonderful and Obama is still stupid.


-Carpenter,
To God Be The Glory!



3:26 PM on the 20th of January in the Year of Our Lord 2009.

4 comments:

Fenton McKnight said...

On the contrary, I think Obama is very smart. I just don't agree with him on nearly anything. But...that's not what gets people elected in this country. Obama was the most popular candidate, so he gets to run our lives for the next 4, possibly 8 years. Stupid, but it's the way things work around here, or so it seems. But I do agree with your premise that just about everything Obama stands for is off base, in effect, his entire World View.

Just out of curiosity, which Bush economic policy did you agree with? The one he ran with and used for a year, or the one he used for the following seven? Bush was no hero either. Even his presidency was filled with contradictions and scandals. The platform he ran with bears very little resemblance to the presidency he ran. I agreed with his platform when he ran, I disagree with much of his presidency, increasingly so over the term. So, just wondering, which Bush do you really like?

Carpenter said...

I'm sure you have a problem with Bush, which is why I think your politics are twisted. If I didn't know you better I would think you're getting twisted up in the liberal media. But I know you're not. ;)

-I'll talk later

Fenton McKnight said...

Yes. You know I'm not. I'm just against both parties. And for that matter pansies. I'm against them too....I don't like the way they look when they bloom and they're hard to transplant.

Sounds good. Because I am curious your stance on certain things. Granted, I have nothing against what you believe, I just disagree with it. ;)

Varda said...

You know, I don't like politics, but there is a Biblical principle about it. "Honor the king." I know we don't have a king, but it's the principle of the thing. And common sense argues that honoring the ruler of your country means you don't call him "stupid."