Grrrr....Flame. I quit.

Well my rpg is coming along slowly but surely. In an attempt to speed up the process of character creation I sent an e-mail to everyone participating in my rpg explaining the skill/abilities and instructions for character concepts.

I woke up today at 7:30 AM-- about half an hour earlier than usual, to go to the dress rehearsal for our choir concert tomorrow. I arrived around 9:00 AM, for the 10:30 class starting time. This was due to the fact that my mother is in charge of the power point presentation for the concert tomorrow, and had to arrive early. Luckily I brought my lap top and got a significant amount of studying done for my World Views test (which I just finished). The rehearsal itself lasted about 3 1/2 hours long. I believed that of the 13 songs that our choirs sings, I only sing for 2/3 of them :). This is due to my not signing up for any ensembles or solos, or a capela groups. Instead I text to people during those songs. Thankfully Mrs. Lipsky allowed us to sit for the songs that we don't sing so I can't, honestly, say I was tired of standing and singing at the end of the 3 1/2 hour rehearsal. I cannot also say, honestly, that I look forward to tomorrow morning's rehearsal. However, tomorrows conert shoud prove to be quite fun indeed. As they always are for me.....can't say they'll be fun for the audience, but that's flame for ya. ;-)


-Carpenter
To God Be the Glory,




4:57 PM on the 4th of December in The Year of Our Lord 2008.

8 comments:

Varda said...

lol I like the part about texting. Hehe.

Also, Yay! for a new post! =D

Carpenter said...

Except this was a dress rehearsal so some of the girls, wearing skirts as they do, did not have anywhere to keep their cell phones and were thus losers and no fun at all.

Varda said...

lol!! Aww, poor Sam. Wasn't able to flirt via text. How did you ever survive? lol

Arne Estelle said...

Haha..at 9am yesterday I was sleeping..I don't miss flame one bit... :)

Carpenter said...

Whatever, girls are lame.

Varda said...

lol Which is why you wanted to text them, no doubt. ;)

Happy Birthday. =)

Carpenter said...

Oh yes. Lame, though they may be, they can provide so relief of constant boredom. :P

Carpenter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.