RPG, halloween, and elections.

I have recently been pursuing the option of creating my own RPG. I've been planning this out in my head. It will of course be a medieval set, possibly guns but I have not decided. All I've really been thinking about is the character sheet....hmmmm I have also been browsing the WWW for dice because I seemed to have misplaced my dice....a terrible omen if you ask me. :(

It is also true I have not been posting much lately, that is due to many thing including my previous post being my crowning achievement and I don't want to cover it up. ;)

I had a plan with Heirron, a guy who calls himself David and myself to watch some classic horror movies and eat junk and have a grand O'l time this coming Friday night which is also halloween eve. But alas, that plan seems to have fallen through due to someone stepping on my toes and planning a much larger party....what can one do? But I must admit that this party sounds a tad more social and fun. I am eagerly awaiting it! "We're tonight's entertainment" is the tag-line for the sparring Heirron and I have planned that night. I'll be bringing my brand new swords to the party and hopefully we'll get some rounds in. And did I mention I have specially marked my swords with some awesome designs that are significant to me?!!!... :)

I also have been taking the time to [finally] upload a plethora of my old CD's onto my 'macbook' (who I have respectively named "TK-421"). And let me say, that I have ne'er seen a CD uploaded so fast! TK-421 is indeed the fastest CoM I have ever owned...and that makes me happy.

With only 7 days to the election I find myself feeling anxious. I don't know if you've ever experienced "the shock of death", which is a feeling you get when you hear news that someone dies. The shock is not as prevalent when older folks die but I first experience this when our neighbor, of 20 years of age was found dead. Anyways, I find myself experiencing that precise feeling when I imagine the words; "Barack Obama, our new President of The United States". It is really strange actually.
On a side note,
Here is a video of McCain after he was rescued from the prison camp-- His POW video. (Jenn, you should be able to view this) http://online.worldmag.com/2008/10/23/mccain-pow-footage/

Anyways... I promised my friend Mal I would write if I had any free time, so I feel I must conclude this entry of my blog.




-Carpenter
To God Be the Glory,




3:37 PM, on the 28th of October in The Year of Our Lord 2008.

1 comment:

Varda said...

Your swords sound awesome. . . I love swords.

TK-421. Hehehehehehe. :D That made me happy. lol

And that video was sad. (Thoughtful of you to mention that it would work for me though.)