Well my Saturday was superb. I made a load of money selling parking spots for the Badger Game, which the Badgers won 54-14! That was nice. And then, I watched a few episode of Stargate, helped my mother in the backyard, and then went to a movie -- Indiana Jones. Today? My sister is driving her car over to church for the 8:30 service where my mother will meet her. And then my father and myself will go to the later service where we will meet up with my grandmother who I believe is aso going ot that service. After that I'll be heading over to Best Buy to purcahse Spore.
And after that well.....I'll be playing spore :). Actually I also might take my parents to see Indiana Jones sometime this evening.

By the way, the latest episode of Stargate sucked. No offense, but an all-girl strike team was really lame.
Anyways, gotta go get ready for church.



-Carpenter,



8:49 AM, on the 7th of Setember, in The Year of Our Lord, 2008.

1 comment:

Heirron said...

Ho ho! You now own spore. Hopefully it'll live up to your high expectations of it. You'll have to tell us all of its coolness. ;)

Heirron